Sunday 3 July 2011

Nordic Challenge 3rd Quarter Reviews (July-September)

Nordic Challenge 2011
Here is the post to link your reviews for the third quarter of 2011 (July-September). Please provide a link to the review not just your blog. Entries that just link to the blog will be deleted.

Since I know people who will be joining this challenge read a wide variety of books I have decided to offer 4 different bundles for the winner to choose from:

Classics bundle; Children's bundle; Mystery bundle; Fiction bundle

Please note that you can pick ONE of the above bundles. Books included in bundle depends on availability at the time.

I will draw the winner using Random.org one of the first days in October. Please check back in October to see if you have won. I will attempt to contact you directly if you have contact information on your blog. If the winner has not replied back to me by October 30th I will pick a new winner.



Signature

Copyright ©2011 Zee from Notes from the North. This post was originally posted by Zee from Notes from the North. It should not be reproduced without express written permission.

5 comments:

NancyO said...

I love this challenge! Will you do it again next year, please?

JoV said...

I love this challenge too and hope you will do it next year! :) I have posted another review, this time: The Castle in the Pyrenees by Jostein Gaarder.

Thanks for hosting this Zee.

Bernadette said...

sorry...posted a link twice...not looking at what I was doing :(

I am enjoying this challenge too...was going for 11 books but am already up to 14 and have several more to read...gotta get out of Sweden though!

NancyO said...

Zee: I inadvertently left off my name under my link to Dregs, by Jorn Lier Horst. Sorry!

Zee said...

No worries NancyO as long as I can get to your site! And yes the challenge will run next year as well