Wednesday 15 June 2011

Day 27 – The most surprising plot twist or ending

30

I am rarely surprised by book endings or plot twists (mostly because I have a bad habit of reading the last few pages, I’m Tomorrow Pamplonaworking on not doing it though). But I was super surprised by the plot twist in Tomorrow Pamplona by Jan Van Mersbergen just recently. I totally did not see it coming, and for once I’m not sure I should have. I just don’t know. I knew something wasn’t right but THAT! No I couldn’t believe it! (I won’t write more because I don’t want to spoil it for anyone else) It was such a punch in the gut!

Signature

Copyright ©2011 Zee from Notes from the North. This post was originally posted by Zee from Notes from the North. It should not be reproduced without express written permission.

No comments: