Monday 13 June 2011

Day 25 – A character who you can relate to the most

30

Officer/Detective Delia “Dee” Peabody in J.D. Robb’s In Death series is probably the character that I relate to the most right now. She is unsure about herself, her weight but at the same time she is independent, knowledgeable, resourceful, loyal and kind. Those last things I hope I am. She makes me feel better about myself. To have someone in a book have some of the same fears that I have (my weight is a particular thorn in my side right now) validates those feelings some and therefore it is easy to relate to Peabody. She makes mistakes  but she always learns from them. She is just easy to relate to.  I just hope that there is someone like McNabb out there for me Open-mouthed smile

Signature

Copyright ©2011 Zee from Notes from the North. This post was originally posted by Zee from Notes from the North. It should not be reproduced without express written permission.

1 comment:

Marg said...

I'd be happy if there was a McNabb out there for me too!