Friday 10 June 2011

Audiobook Week: Audiobook Resources

AudiobookWeek

The final topic for Audiobook Week is Resources.

I get most of my audiobooks from Audible.com. I love being able to download the books straight away. And it’s become even easier now, I’ve downloaded the Audible.com app for my iPhone. That way I don’t have to go through my laptop to download to the iPod app. It makes it a bit easier to listen. I make full use of the “listen to sample” and review features at audible to determine if I like a narrator or not, or if there are other annoying features (like sound effects).

Audiobook JukeboxIf you are considering a specific book or want to check out books in a genre then I highly recommend Audiobook Jukebox. It is a really good place to get a variety of views on different audiobooks.

I’ve also found twitter to be very helpful when choosing audiobooks. It is easy to get an immediate response when you want to know about a certain narrator or book.

Signature 

Copyright ©2011 Zee from Notes from the North. This post was originally posted by Zee from Notes from the North. It should not be reproduced without express written permission.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I haven't tried listening to audio books on my ipod yet - and quite honestly, I'm not exactly sure how to go about it...I really should look into this.

My resources post can be found here.

Nise' said...

My iPod is used for audiobook only! No music for me.

Jen (Devourer of Books) said...

I love seeing the Audiobook Jukebox love, I'm a big fan.