Monday 30 May 2011

Day 11 – A book you hated

30

I can’t really think of a book I hated. I’m not a hating kind of person (except for liver). Most of the time I don’t read books that I don’t like. As I said on twitter the other day “Life’s to short for bad books”. This means that I have usually stopped reading a book before I got to the hating part.

I know that there are books out there that I would hate, mainly because I find the ideas in them repulsive, but I am not going to read them, and I certainly won’t give them the opportunity to spread their vile ideas through my blog.

So no book I hate. Sorry.

Signature

Copyright ©2011 Zee from Notes from the North. This post was originally posted by Zee from Notes from the North. It should not be reproduced without express written permission.

No comments: