Sunday 7 November 2010

TSS: The Holiday’s are coming!

The Sunday Salon.com

I LOVE Christmas! I’m not to fond of winter, but I do love Christmas. Yesterday Iris from Iris on Books and I were in Stockholm and they have started putting up the Christmas decorations around town and now the Book Blogger Holiday Swap has the sign-ups up for this years exchange. I took part last year and it is a tonne of fun! I’ve signed up and written my wish list Winking smile You should join up too!

bbhs_teaser_small

Some books I would love to find under the Christmas tree:

Half the Sky by Nicholas D. Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn

The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecka Skloot

The Wee Free Men by Terry Pratchett

A Hat Full of Sky by Terry Pratchett

Wintersmith by Terry Pratchett

Quiverfull by Kathryn Joyce

Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson

Night by Elie Wiesel

I Shall Wear Midnight by Terry Pratchett

…and you know any other book that might find its way to me Open-mouthed smile

In the next few weeks I hope to highlight some books that I think make great gifts for others, please stay tuned!

Signature

Copyright ©2010 Zee from Notes from the North. This post was originally posted by Zee from Notes from the North. It should not be reproduced without express written permission.

3 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I've never signed up for the Christmas exchange, but if it is as much fun as the birthday club I am in, I would love to join in.

I'm off to try to sign up!

Here's my Sunday Salon: http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2010/11/sunday-salon-war-and-poetry-and.html

Melissa said...

I'm listening to the audio of Half the Sky now, and oh my word ... what a powerful book.

And The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks is next on my list!

Ana S. said...

That's so cool that you and Iris got to hang out!

I'm very much looking forward to enjoying the swap without having to worry about the organisational side this year :P