Friday 11 December 2009

Secret Santa Pressie Arrived!

bbhs_teaser_small

I was sitting at the kitchen table this morning working on the essay from h*ll when I saw the mail truck come past the window. Then I heard a honk. I went outside and the mailwoman told me she had a package. It was my Secret Santa pressie! My Secret Santa is Brizmus from Brizmus Blogs Books.

007

She sent me lots and lots of pressies!

 

So what was in the packages? Well…

008

There was milk and egg free vegan chocolate (which is perfect because I’m allergic!) I may have been munching on these all morning to stem the frustration over the evil essay

A cute little notebook that will fit perfectly in even the smallest handbag!

A CD compilation with Christmas music

TWO BOOKS!

The Ruby in the Smoke by Philip Pullman

Brida by Paulo Coelho

 

I’ve been meaning to read The Ruby in the Smoke so this was great. And I had never even heard of Paulo Coelho (this probably makes me a bad book blogger) so this is great!

 

Thank you so much Brizmus! You really made my day!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

What a wonderful gift!! :)

brizmus said...

YAY! I'm so glad your present arrived! I really hope you'll like the books and music!
And I love the new Christmas look of the blog! So cute!

Zee said...

The music is great! Thank you again

Ana S. said...

What a thoughtful Santa! The Pullman book is a good one, and yay for sweets and Chrstmas music :D

Robin M said...

What great gifts. I received the book and bookmark last night. Thank you so much. I'm looking forward to reading the book.