Monday 5 October 2009

Musing Mondays: What's on Your Wishlist



Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about books on your wishlist…

Last week we talked about keeping a wishlist. Why not pull out that list and show us some of the books you’ve been eyeing off?

Books I want:

In the Bleak Midwinter by Julia Spencer-Fleming
This one was recommended to me by a friend when I said I liked J. D. Robb's In Death series (where I really want the next instalment, is it November yet?). It looks really good and like it would be right up my aisle. A female priest who used to be a military helicopter pilot starts work in a small town. A murder is committed and she becomes embroiled in solving it. And falls for the married police officer she works with. Sounds just like my thing. 





The Messenger and Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry. These are connected to The Giver which I loved. I want to see what happens next. Dystopian novels are so my thing.







I have many more on my wishlist but these are the ones I want right now :D

No comments: